Monday, January 25, 2010

Ultrasound #4-Maybe the last?

First, I want to thank everyone who reassured me in my last post about using a heating pad during stim week. I've got two Thermacare back pads sitting on the desk that my grandmother gave me and the next time I get a backache I'll be sure to use them. The thing is, my backaches have gone away almost completely. I even LOST weight at my appointment this morning. I thought for sure I had ovulated and my lack of pain and bloating was a result of that. The nurses think it's because I've been drinking so much Gatorade. Much to my relief all the eggs were there. I even got the coveted Follicle Print-out which I'm more than happy to share. But first, here is today's sock picture. In preparation for Valentine's Day I wore my heart socks



So here is my report:
Lining: 13 mm
10 follicles on Left Ovary: 13, 14, 14, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 18, 18
10 follicles on Right Ovary: 13, 13, 14, 14, 14, 16, 17, 19, 19, 21

I'm 95% sure that I'm going to trigger tonight. The doctors usually go in 36 hours later to retrieve the eggs so that should give plenty of time for the smaller ones to catch up. The 21 mm follicle might be overripe by retrieval though. Still, I'm pretty happy with my results. I just hope most of them are mature. Wish me luck!

**Update** Nurse D called this afternoon. I'm taking my trigger shot at 10:25 tonight and my retrieval is set for 10:45 on Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. That's great Christa! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your follies sound wonderful! Can you have them talk to mine? Please? Thanks!

    Woohoo for trigger! GL, and the socks? They rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!! Those sound like amazing follies, good luck with the retrieval on Wednesday...SO exciting!!!
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great follies! Awesome socks!! Good luck on your retrieval Wednesday. You're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christa that is amazing news!!! congrats, cannot wait for your ER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!
    Super numbers!!! You are on your way!!!
    Good luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Those are GREAT numbers! Can't wait to hear how many they actually get at ER! I bet it's more than what they are seeing on U/S. It was for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe you retrieve tomorrow! that is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck with your retrieval! Your socks are very cute.
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete