Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feeling the Effects

Well it appears that after my first day of stimming I'm starting to feel the effects of the medication. Of maybe its just my imagination. Today I had a pretty bad headache and had to take some Tylenol and lie down. It went away for a little while but came back. It also seems that my appetite has changed considerably. I'm not as hunger and everything I eat has a different taste. Like I said, maybe I'm just imagining it but at least I'm not plagued with nausea or diarrhea. I suppose I can live with bad tasting food for the next few weeks, if that's all I have to deal with!

2 comments:

  1. It's very possible that in fact you are having some side effects to the meds. Make sure you drink plenty of water, it's easy to become a bit dehydrated during stimulation, and headaches can be nasty then. When is your next check? Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first check isn't until Wednesday or Thursday because I have to travel to the hospital in North Carolina. I'll be flying out there Tuesday night and arrive Wednesday afternoon

    ReplyDelete