Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Leaving today

Tonight I leave for North Carolina and hopefully for a place that will mesh my DNA with my husband's and send me home with some embryos growing inside of me. I'm nervous and excited but also not looking forward to the trip itself. I take quite a few trips throughout the year, mostly vacations and visiting family and friends. It does get a little tiresome though. Of the 3 years that Brandon and I have lived in Washington, only my grandparents have come to visit me. I wish others would take the time to come visit as well instead of me always having to fly back home. But such is life and maybe we'll be moving back to the East Coast soon.

I think I have everything packed and ready to go for my trip but I'll have to check again before I leave. I think I'll make a list of stuff while I'm at work that I shouldn't forget to bring (like my medicine!). I'm still working on my RAOK for the week so I hope I can get that done while I'm out in NC. Other than that, this past weekend has been fairly boring. I'm not feeling a damn thing going on so I hope the medication is actually working. One of my fellow cycle girls at Womack said she didn't feel anything on her last cycle till after the first week. I guess I have a few more days to go. I just hope the medication is working, especially since I've never taken any of them before. Well wish me luck guys and I hope I can catch some sleep on the plane!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! I start my stims on Friday! GO IVF! LOL

    ReplyDelete