Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My first award!


I want to send a big thanks out to Baby on Mind for giving me my first award, the Lemonade Award. I've been stalking her posts for quite a while now, curiously awaiting how her first IVF will turn out. I can't wait for the ball to get rolling for her!

The rules of this award are:
1. Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude
3. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to the person from whom you receive this award.

The 10 blogs I would like to hand the award to are:
1. The Privileged Infertile
2. Everyone Else but me
3. baby, interrupted
4. Parenthood for Me
5. INfertile Myrtle
6. Making Me Mom
7. Lovin Ma Soldier
8. A hope and a wish
9. Hoping for a baby Smith
10. Confessions of a Blogaholic

This list was pretty hard to make considering all the blog that I follow and love to read. Hopefully I will be able to recognize more awesome blogs when/if I receive my next award!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! And congratulations on your first award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I still remembr my first award, it's a big srprise! you do deserve it though, you have a great attitude! Love, fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with me!! =)

    ReplyDelete