Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stuck in a creative rut

I want a new overhaul for my blog. New header, new layout, the full enchilada. But I also want a new title and I'm far from creative (hence the current lame title). Does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking about something military related, or something humorous and witty. Not something poetic or melancholy, that's just not me. The only title I can think of is "What ever happened to Insert Tab A into Slot B?". While funny and witty it seems a little too long for a title. And I didn't even think of that myself, my co-worker asked me that one day when I was bitching about my infertility struggles. Anyway, what do you think? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, naming my blog was really hard and I don't even love my title! I'm sorry I'm no help, but I hope something you're really happy with comes to you :)

    ReplyDelete