Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 2 Embie Growth

I've actually been dreading Dr P's call today. I was afraid that he would tell me that only 4 or 6 of the embryos lasted through the night. Instead I was extremely surprised and happy to learn that I still have 10 embryos!! The transfer is scheduled for tomorrow at noon. We're supposed to get some snow, which in NC is a big deal because they don't keep alot of salt or sand handy for these situations. So I hope the roads are clear enough for my little Pontiac G6 rental car to make it to Carolina IVF. If not there is another girl staying at the Fisher House who has a huge truck and her hubby can take us. Dr. P said the embryos are not big/old enough to be graded yet, they will be graded tomorrow. I'm so excited now and I hope that all 10 make it through one more night. I take two Valium tonight to relax me and one more about an hour before transfer. I can't wait until tomorrow!!

9 comments:

  1. HOW FANTASTIC!!! I hope that tomorrow goes wonderful... will be waiting anxiously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such good news! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!!! Everything crossed for you my friend!! Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck tomorrow! Keeping you in my thoughts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is AWESOME news! I aam so happy for you! Hope everything goes really well tomorrow. Go embies go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girl! That is GREAT news!!! You will have plenty of strong and healthy embryos to chose from!! I will keep you in my prayers today!!! Welcome to the 2ww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo hooooooo!!! Good luck. Sending lots of sticky embie vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome news!!! :) The ice is pretty thick today - I hope everyone makes it there and everything goes perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I blogged about your blogged and borrowed your Q&A. I hope this morning went great!

    ReplyDelete