Monday, February 8, 2010

9dp3dt

The line is much darker today than it was yesterday. I'm feeling over the moon. I can't wait for my beta on Wednesday! On a side note, when Brandon and I went grocery shopping last week we needed some spaghetti sauce. We usually buy Ragu but Brandon wanted something different this time. We bought Prego. Coincidence? I think not.

PS- Family and friends who know me personally, PLEASE read the note on my sidebar!! Someone failed to notice that yesterday and I got an email. You know who you are!!



18 comments:

  1. I was waiting for you update!!! YAAAAAYY!!! Congratulations mommy!!! I am so happy for you and cannot wait for your beta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. defineintely getting darker my friend! shall I move to the "We did it!" list or do you prefer me to wait until beta day? I'm so happy for you! Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! This is wonderful!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, Christa!! Congratulations!!

    I was waiting for your update. I'm so glad to see that darker line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how good it is to see that line. It always makes me happy to see or hear about a success with IVF. It gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thrilled for you! I am looking forward to more wonderful updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Much better second line today. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Christa. I look forward to hearing your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! can't wait to read about your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohooo....Yipeee....Ta-da.....YAYYYYYYY!!! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY YAY YAY for darker lines. Can't wait to hear your beta numbers! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving that second line!!!! You preggo saucy girl you lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I gave you a Beautiful Blogger Award!!! Come to my blog to claim it and read how you can pass it on!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete