Thursday, February 4, 2010

5dp3dt

For you non-IFer's my title translates to "5 days past 3-day transfer". Which is where I am right now. I started back to work today and tried working 10 hours to make up for my lack of working all week. I made it to 8.5 before calling it quits. Let's see how far I make it tomorrow. By the end of the day I was so completely exhausted. We took the dog to the dog park for a while and the fresh air kept me awake but as soon as we got home I crashed on the couch. I slept for three hours. When I woke up my boobs felt like 20-pound weights. Usually during the 2WW I'm grabbing them and squishing them around to see if they're sore. There was absolutely no need for that today! It's not so bad right now but they hurt like hell when I first got up. Also, I've been having a teeny tiny bit of spotting. And when I mean tiny, it's tiny. Like a pencil eraser tiny. Not that I've been inspecting my TP when I go to the bathroom or anything. So.....other than the sore boobs, pencil eraser spotting and the feeling that I could sleep for 1,000 years not much is going on in our household today. I might POAS on Saturday.

PS- For any of my Fertile Thoughts friends who read my blog, I've been officially banned for two months. Apparently the founder "Dave" is a sensitive nitwit. Some of my cohorts were making fun of his contest he had on there and their threads were removed and they were banned. Well, they can take our threads but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!! So the girls created a blog. I mentioned on Fertile Thoughts to the remaining girls that some people got tired of the censorship and referred them to the new blog. Well apparently referencing said blog was evil enough to get me banned, even though they have not specified what Community Guideline I have violated. I doubt I will return to Fertile Thoughts and although they have a wealth of information on their forums, their censorship is ridiculous and I am no longer referring friends and family to their website. I simply do not feel it's the "support" forum they claim it is.

9 comments:

  1. Are you on metaformin, or glucophage? I have PCOS and could get pregnant, but could not maintain the pregnancy. I started taking glucophage, and took it until I was 3 months preggo, and no more m/c. I have 2 y/o twins, and an eight month old. DON'T GIVE UP!!! PCOS and low sperm count is not unconquerable. It is worth all the BS you have to put up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both good signs! Do you think you'll do any early testing? :)

    Sorry that you were banned from FT, but from the sounds of it, you guys are better off being in a place just for you guys.

    I'll be staying tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa...your symptoms sound quite promising...yay! :D

    Most shocking ban: Summerdays...until April 2011 (and all she did was post a link on FT to the blog I created for all the banished FT girls.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you lots pf positive vibes, POAS tomorrow?? May be a bit soon!!! I'll be glued to the screen to see how you get on, everything crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm supposed to take my metformin four times a day but I don't do it on a regular basis. The most I can take right now is three pills anyway because it gives me an upset stomach. I've been on it before more regularly but it didn't do much for me because I'm not insulin resistant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe someone banned you. Your wit is a god's send to all of us challenged people!

    Still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not on fertile thoughts, but I have to say this is ridiculous to me! Please come join us over at www.fertiltycommunity.com. You will find the same wealth of knowledge and support and none of that, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounding good!! GL when you test =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Christa, first congrats for the BFP, second i am so sorry that you are banned from FT. dreamer told me about it. i was shocked. Biloxi girl.

    ReplyDelete