Sunday, March 6, 2011

WW Weigh In Week 13

What a crappy week. For some reason I had no desire to stick to my diet but I did manage to make it to the gym. But this morning I logged a gain at 198.8 lbs. Bummer. I was supposed to go running yesterday but wasn't feeling great and today I'm still feeling a bit nauseous and I don't really have an appetite for anything so I might skip the workout again. I hope I'm not getting sick. Brandon has been sick for the past week but it's been in his sinuses and I seem to have a stomach bug. I just hope it goes away soon or my goal of reaching 190 lbs by my next FET will not be coming true.

I decided that I'm going to start running in the hopes that I'll be able to complete my first 5K in the next few months. I have a few co-workers who really like running and they talked me into joining my first relay "marathon". My leg of the "marathon" is just 1/4 mile so it should be easy but it won't be. You see, that's because this relay is for St Patrick's Day which involves beer. So though I'm only going to be running 1/4 mile, I have to do it while carrying a tray of beer. The total run is 1 mile and the team with the shortest time and the most amount of beer left in the glasses wins. And by glasses I seriously hope they mean plastic cups. I guess we'll have to see. The Beer Run takes place on Saturday March 19th so I have to start running soon to get ready for it. I think the last time I ran on track for a long period of time was in high school. I usually don't run on the treadmill, I prefer the elliptical trainer so I need get on the track soon to get a feel for it. Wish me luck!

On a side note, I got my hair done yesterday at a salon that my co-worker recommended. I had the perfect stylist in WA but couldn't find a good one out here that could replicate the cut that she would give me. So I decided to give this guy a shot. I was told he wasn't cheap but for a good cut, I was willing to pay. So I walk into the salon dressed like a bum in a sweatshirt in jeans and laid my eyes on the hottest guy ever. No wonder it takes a month to get in for an appointment! I couldn't tell if McSteamy was gay or just really really really metro but I didn't give a shit. I had eye candy for the next hour and a half. He did a really good job on my hair, though he left my layers a little short and they sometimes fall out of my ponytail. But he gave me the exact cut I was looking for and I left very happy. I see him again in May right before our trip. Of course Brandon doesn't like that I was checking him out, even if he was gay. But ladies, this guy was smokin' hot, how could I not look at him? Brandon fumed for a bit but eventually got over it. And he likes my hairstyle too so everybody's happy.

I can't wait till May!

No comments:

Post a Comment