Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Prayer for Miracles

Dear God,
I know you're busy up there so instead of getting on my knees and praying I thought I would type this out and send it to your inbox for you to read when you get the chance.

I know you know that I've got this FET coming up so I would really really appreciate if you could get me pregnant this round. If not, then the next round perhaps. And if not that, then can I win the lottery so we can adopt?

Cause I know you know how much I hate my job right now and I know you know I want to quit (like yesterday). And the only reason I'm working this crummy job is to save up for adoption. So please use your Godly powers to make it so that I don't have to work at this job much longer, while also using those powers to bring me a baby for my own, in whatever way you see fit.

You're the best.


P.S. -- Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

  1. praying for you upcoming FET (and for you to win the lottery). xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send a extra prayer up for you!! I will ask my friends to ask for your micacle and I will ask them to ask there friends to pray that Christa may have this baby she wants so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping that your prayers are answered. I'm really hoping that this one does the trick...or that you win the lotto :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it goes well!!! I find myseld praying a lot more lately. Positive happy thoughts for you!!

    ReplyDelete