Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random Updates

Well, FET #2 has officially started. I didn't get my period on Sunday (of course) so I started taking Provera. I hope to get my schedule for everything this week but I already talked to Nurse D and my FET is scheduled for Monday, May 2nd. That means that I will know if I'm pregnant before flying off to Ireland but unfortunately my first ultrasound will have to wait until after the trip.

I think I'm going to start writing articles again for A/C. My Article list is a bit short at the moment, though I did remove all the non-fertility related ones from my blogs. I'm currently working on two articles right now, both are related to adoption. One will be a compilation of sources for adoption fundraising and one will be similar to this article (my most popular one) and will discuss adoption grants. But because there are so many adoption grants out there my list will be narrowed down to grants that 1) don't require couples to be a certain religion and 2) apply to adopting all children, regardless of race, age, or special needs status. That article is turning out to be a little harder than I thought, as there really aren't that many grants out there that fit that criteria. I'll be lucky if I find 10 for my article (I think so far I have 8). So I hope to have my adoption fundraising article done in the next couple weeks and the second article will be done in April.

I think when I reach 200 followers (only 1 follower to go!) I won't hold a giveaway. I think this time I'll hold a gift basket raffle, with the proceeds going to The Lost Stork Foundation. So I could use some suggestions for what to include in my gift basket. My next true giveaway will be something from Ireland (63 more days!).

I think there was another update I wanted to put on here but my mind has gone blank and I'm running late for work. Ciao!

2 comments: