Friday, March 11, 2011

God Help Me

Remember when I said I was going to get into running and my first relay "marathon" was a 1/4 mile Beer Run? Well scratch that. Apparently the Beer Run is only for local restaurant employees, which we didn't find out until today when we went to go register for the event. So my co-workers are just going to do the 5K. Easy for them since they've done it a million times before. Not so easy for me, considering I only have 8 days to prepare myself to run 3.5 miles instead of just .25 miles. At least I don't have to carry a tray of beer.

God help me.

2 comments:

  1. Damn! That is a serious change! I don't know if it will be easy but I am sure you can do it & will feel fab when it's over. Remember, it is ok to walk if you need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure it will be a great feeling to accomplish that goal! (Easier said than done.)

    ReplyDelete