Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Going Shopping!

I know it may sound silly but this weekend I'm going shopping for maternity clothes. Not because I can't fit into my regular clothes. In fact, I still have three pairs of jeans that fit, albeit a big snugly. The reason for my shopping spree is because every year I get $250 from my company as a clothing allowance. Because my last day at work is April 15th I want to use my allowance as soon as possible so I can get reimbursed before I leave. And what's so great is that my work clothes are actually jeans and casual shirts. I'm not required to wear business clothing for this job. Lucky me!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy maternity shopping!! It'll feel amazing and it's so much fun!!I one think I bought last week and that are a god-send.. belly bands!! Get one or two of those!! Also maternity jeans. they might feel too big now, but theya re so comfy!!! Have fun and post some pics when you get back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! Might as well take advantage of it while you can. I agree with Laura, granted I never wore a bella band but I wish I knew of it before!! Show off the clothes when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! What a nice employee benefit! Shop away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you get to go maternity clothes shopping! My turn will come, my turn will come!

    Yay for maternity shopping on the company expense. Have a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete