Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Not-So-Wordless Wednesday

Guess who I'm seeing this weekend? I'll give you a hint....

I'm taking a trip down to NC for my saline sonogram and to pick up my meds for my upcoming cycle. While I'm there I'll get to see one of my IVF friends (and fellow blogger!) and my nephew, sister and BIL. The last time I saw Blake he was still in the NICU. I have to admit, he wasn't the cutest baby in the world with his huge head, wrinkly skin and bulging eyes. But I hear that comes with the territory with preemies and 11 months later he's turned out to be a pretty cute baby. When my mom and grandparents found out I was coming to NC they all decided to drive up and visit as well. So it's going to be a pretty busy weekend. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down next month for his first birthday, but at least I'll get to see him now before he starts walking and talking.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he has THE BEST expressions! EVER. What a cutie-pa-tootie.

    ReplyDelete