Thursday, October 15, 2009

My trip to North Carolina

I had a wonderful weekend visiting my friends and family in North Carolina. My first stop was to see my sister and her new baby. Blake is still in the NICU but is now up to 4 pounds and staying in an open crib. That just happened yesterday though, so when I saw him he was still in the little incubator. He's starting to fill out and doesn't look so much like an old, wrinkly man anymore. My sister is hoping that he gets to come home by Halloween. I'll keep my fingers crossed.


After a day with my sister I drove down to Jacksonville to hang out with my best friend. We had some wild and crazy times like we always do. We even had a chance to go fishing. I didn't get to see all my friends that weekend but I have plans to go visit more people in December when I go back out to NC for a few days. This is mostly business though. I have to meet the doctor at Womack, take the injection class and pick up my medication. Seeing my friends will just be icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment