Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Need Your Help!

I'm working on my second money-saving article and I need some help from my readers. If anyone has participated in the following financing programs I would like to speak with you on your experiences and specific situations:
IntegraMed Attain IVF
ARC Fertility Program
MedChoice Financial
Any other financing (except CapitalOne), including ones that are only available through your fertility clinic

I would like to do a little Q&A through e-mail with those who have used financing for their infertility costs and perhaps include your specific information in my article. I can always keep in anonymous if you would like, and of course you can proofread my article before I submit it. I just want to give some information about interest rates, loan limits, etc for consumers with both good and bad credit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment