Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Props to the Hubby

I've realized lately that when I usually talking about the hubby I'm either bitching about something he did (like this time), complaining about a deployment, or discussing his sperm. This time I am giving major props to my husband for getting PROMOTED! Brandon will soon be pinned as an E-6, something to be proud of considering he's only been in the military for a little more than 5 years. He found out last week. We were really not expecting him to get picked up the first time he took the test, especially when we found out that they only chose 19 out of about 90 sailors and not many guys get promoted on the first try. When the results came out and he found out he made the cut, he also found out why...he was in the 99th PERCENTILE on the exam!! The same thing happened for the E-5 exam. I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent person but I've never scored in the 99th percentile in anything! I swear, my husband is a friggin genius. But that's not always a good thing, especially when we argue. It's hard for me to accept when he's right (I'm sure some of you ladies can sympathize with that!) But anyway, I just want to publicly brag about the hubby and say how proud I am of him. He definitely deserves it.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to him!! That's awesome! My husband didn't make E-6 for a while and like he said, what your husband scored is hard to do! Awesome :)

    I can proudly say, though, that I've been right more than my husband ;) LOL. His way of thinking is too complex, so I win with simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Trav just tested for E-7, and only being in 10 years, odds were stacked against him... like 39 points against him! :) But he did score like an 89, so we just need to get some more time and grade in!

    ReplyDelete