Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weight Loss Update Week Four

Vegan Week is over and I must say it was a big success. It was actually pretty easy to cut out meat, a little harder to cut out dairy. Still, I weighed in yesterday morning at 196.4, down from 199.3 the week before. That's a weight loss of 2.9 pounds in one week, for a total weight loss of 3.3 pounds! I had hoped to take a break before starting Boot Camp Week but because of my new job I decided to start that this week. So starting yesterday I will go to the gym every single day this week and exercise for at least 30 minutes. Yesterday I only did the minimum 30 minutes: 10 on treadmill, 10 on weights, and 10 on the Cybex Arc Trainer (its much harder on the legs than the elliptical trainer). So I'm hoping that by the end of this week I will have lost another pound, maybe even two. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing a few pounds! I, too, have PCOS, and have to say that I owe 100% of my pregnancy success to my RE, Dr. Miracles, and his unique approach at treating PCOS. I did a low amylose diet and metformin and after trying for 3 1/2 years, we are pregnant with a little girl. We started the regimen about a year ago and were pregnant within 4 months, also seeing a huge decrease in the size of my cysts AND I lost 11 lbs in the first 3 weeks. It was pretty amazing.

    You can read more on my blog. It's not a sure-fire fix, but I am the third or fourth person that I know personally to have success with this regimen. I'm all about sharing the love, especially if you're trying to lose weight and don't have anything planned until September--might be something you consider in the meantime! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOO!! Congrats on the weight loss. 3 lbs in one week is GREAT! Keep up the good work!

    ~Aly
    ICLW #104

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up Christa!! You are doing really well and your plan seems to be working like a charme! Thinking of you, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, and good luck with the gym!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete