Monday, June 7, 2010

It's CHRISTMAS!!!!!

My wonderful box of nursery things arrived from the UK!! If you remember a while back, I found these wonderfully adorable nursery bedding and accessories on Bed-e-byes but had to wait until we got settled into our new house before I could purchase them. Well they arrived this week and I'm over the moon! I had to look through everything in my gigantic box o' stuff. I didn't open anything because I just have to keep it boxed up anyway but I hope that soon I'll be able to put together a nursery in anticipation for a baby. This past week has been fraught with second guesses at our decisions and while I'm still debating about whether IVF is the right way to go (versus a FET or adoption), I know that one day we'll be parents. I think maybe all this sitting around the house and being unemployed is starting to make me overanalyze things too much. I'm getting antsy about wanting to start a family again, sooner rather than later, and September seems years away. But I'll try to keep myself busy by blogging away, waiting for the time when I get 100 followers and can organize my next giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya...I am also taking a break and waiting until September. I don't know how I will make it. Hopefully you have a busy summer planned! Post photos of the bedding!

    ReplyDelete