Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still a stressful week

Even when I take a break from fertility treatments it find a way to haunt me. Brandon had an appointment yesterday to freeze a spermsicle so I can continue treatments during his deployment. I have anxiously been waiting for the results of that appointment. We need to know if the results were good or bad so we can decide if he should go to his next appointment tomorrow. Finally I called SRM this morning and left a message. They called me back and said they had forwarded his results to Madigan and to call them to discuss whether we should come back for another appointment. This panicked me a little. The results must be bad or else they would have told me. Brandon thinks they just don't want to give the results over the phone and are passing that responsibility on to Madigan's nurses. At any rate I left a message at Madigan and I'm going to have a frikkin heart attack if they don't call me back soon. I want to know if our $250 was a waste of money. I want to know if those expensive vitamins (Fertility Blend) we bought were worth it. Brandon is telling me to chill out. The results will be the same whether I get them now or an hour from now. I hate how he's always right and never worries about things like I do. I wish I could concentrate on happier things.

Aside from fertility I plan on having a good week. Brandon just submitted his STA-21 officer application yesterday and we're both very optimistic even though this is his first time applying. He should find out in October if he has been accepted in the program. On Wednesday we will be travelling to PA to visit my dad and his side of the family. This will be the first time that Brandon has met any of them and we've been married almost 2 years! We're also planning to take a backcountry camping trip in July. We are thinking about hiking to Surprise Lake, a beautiful area near Stevens Pass about 2 hours away. Those plans aren't finalized yet but I hope we're able to go.

Ok so it's been 16 minutes and they haven't called back yet. Are they screening their calls? Should I try from a different phone? I can't stand it! I'm so impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment