Saturday, June 27, 2009

No IUI this month

Well my ultrasound yesterday showed that the follicles decided not to grow. So there will be no IUI for this month. The doctor suggested that I take a break next month and then we'll try again. I agreed. So for the next 6 weeks or so I have decided to take a break from acupuncture and fertility treatments. Instead I'm going to work on my diet and exercise and try to lose 6-10 pounds before we're ready to try again. Of course, that's based on the assumption that Brandon can freeze some good sperm samples before leaving in a few weeks. He will be deployed about 4 months so I will have to use frozen samples. I think we will try 2-3 more IUI's before giving up and moving on to IVF. For now I'm just going to worry about losing some weight and we'll see how things turn out in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment