Thursday, June 11, 2009

Starting over again

Well Aunt Flow paid me a visit at work on Tuesday, how thoughtful. I immediately called the nurse at Madigan and she ordered a pregnancy test. This process is normal, I have to take an "official" test before they will give me a new prescription of meds. So I ran up to the naval hospital that afternoon and took it. It was negative of course so yesterday she sent in my prescription for another round of Clomid.

I took off an hour early yesterday to go pick up my medications at the Bangor pharmacy but on the way home I completely forgot about it and drove straight home! By the time I remembered my errand it was too late to go to the pharmacy. So I guess I will have to run up there today because I have to start my medications tonight. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Friday which will be cd11 so I hope they find a growing follicle (two would be even better!) I'm going to start exercising this weekend and hope I lose a couple pounds before my tentative IUI. I'm a little more skeptical about the success for this month but I'm still staying optimistic through it all. I hope I don't get disappointed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment