Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The panic is over

I finally received a call from Jackie yesterday. She said that Brandon's sample was fine, even a little better than when we had our IUI. But they did not wash the sample so I only got the pre-wash results. Also, they froze it in 5 different vials which confused me. The only reason I could think of was that they do it in case we turn into IVF patients and only need to thaw a tiny amount of sperm. But I called SRM and they said that the 5 vials would probably only last 1 or 2 treatments. So today we are going to spend another $250 to freeze some more. Poor Brandon has such a busy day today. He has to get everything ready for our trip while I'm at work and still manage to make it over to Seattle for his appointment. He's such a good husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment