Sunday, September 4, 2011

6dp3dt

I almost feel like I never even had a frozen embryo transfer. I have no symptoms to speak of, and this past week has been quite boring for me. The constipation is still there and I have a flushed feeling in my face, almost like I have a slight fever. But I'm not feeling sick, thank God. I've been having headaches lately, maybe because I'm sleeping too much. Mmmmmmm sleep. Anyway, today I finally broke down and took a couple Tylenol. We'll see if that helps.

Because this is our last cycle I limited myself to only one box of pee sticks. Since there's only three in a box, I can't start testing till tomorrow morning. So we'll see what happens with that.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I've got my fingers crossed for you! Sending prayers, thoughts, and good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete