Monday, September 12, 2011

14dp3dt ***UPDATE***

I won't be able to post my beta results till tonight because I haven't figured out how to use Blogger on my Blackberry. I can visit my website but when I create a new post and start typing, nothing shows up. Oh well.

I used my last HPT this morning and it took a full 5 minutes for a line to show up, even though I was feeling a bit dehydrated and didn't have much urine so I figured my HCG would be super concentrated. I laid it next to the other two peesticks and today's line definitely looks lighter. The first peestick from Saturday is still clearly there, maybe even a bit darker than it was on the first day.

Now it's been about an hour since I took the HPT and I can't even see a line at all, now matter how hard I squint. I know you're not supposed to read an HPT after 10 minutes, but who listens to that crap anyway?

I'll update this post with my beta results later.


***UPDATE*** Beta was a 5. Stopping all meds and going back for another blood test on Wednesday to make sure the levels go back down to 0. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

9 comments:

  1. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can offer is a ((hug)) bc I have no words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I am so sorry. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hugs and prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sorry it wasn't a good outcome. Take care and hug each other alot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I was off my computer all weekend, and just saw this. :( sorry friend. Though I do love your line in the post before, that you will be parents, because YOU WILL! (but yes, it sucks not knowing the way it will happen yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry. Oh, my heart is hurting so much right now. Hugs and more hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweetie - I am sending you HUGS! Sorry to hear this - it makes my heart hurt for you.

    ReplyDelete