Saturday, February 5, 2011

5dp3dt ***UPDATE***

It's a rough week. A really really rough week. Wednesday (2dp3dt) I had planned to work from home so I could keep resting and hopefully let my little embryos implant. So I sat on the couch, reclined the seat and got to work. I had to get up for something and as soon as I stood up something happened. I pinched a nerve in my back. I felt like I could barely move it hurt so bad. I spent the rest of the day either sitting down or laying down but I was still miserable. I didn't dare take anything for the pain or go see a chiropractor so I've just been dealing with it for the past few days. I'm doing better now, I just hobble around like an old woman sometimes.

So, because I threw my back out I had to lay down quite a bit on Wednesday and Thursday. And when I lay down I always fall asleep so I've been getting about 12 hours of sleep a day. Could it be a symptom of pregnancy or just the result of laying down because of my back? Who knows.

Yesterday (4dp3dt) I had sore boobs from the progesterone and a bout of nausea. I didn't puke, though it seemed the more I thought about the nausea the more I felt like I had to. So I started thinking about other things and it eventually went away. I've had no cramping, just the back pain, no spotting, no nothing.

Today my boobs are a tiny bit sore, not very noticeable though. I peed on a stick this morning and thought I saw a ghost of a line but it was really so utterly faint that I could have imagined it. And it looked like only a part of the line was darkening, not even really the whole thing. I asked Brandon for his opinion and he said he could see it too (I think he was just being nice) but then pointed to the same corner of the line I thought I saw. So apparently he saw the same thing I saw, just a piece of a line. Is that even possible? Was it remnants of the trigger (my hcg levels were 61 last Thursday so it should be gone), or was it my imagination willing that line to show up? Again, who knows. By the time I got up again 2 hours later the line was gone. If I'm really pregnant at this point then there should be something on a pee stick tomorrow. So we wait some more.

***UPDATE*** No sooner had I finished typing this blog then I felt a tiny cramp on my left side. Was it my uterus? Ovary? Felt like uterus to me. Dear God let this be it. I feel like I'm going insane. Dig deep little embie! Use your little embie shovel to dig yourself a little embie foxhole!

Oh, and tonight is our trip to Boston to go see Bo Burnham. I could use some comedy, especially after reading this article. And I'm definitely bringing a pee stick with me.

8 comments:

  1. I hope this is it for you! It sounds promising!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might not respond often but always following!! Best wishes!! I'm hoping this is it. Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happened upon blog and I am a military wife my self! We have secondary infertility and it took us 7 years to get our son! I will be praying for a positive HPT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this is your time, good luck! I enjoy reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to meet you my friend! I'm keeping everything crossed for a very strong HPT! can you hold off for a couple of days though? It's really really early!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun tonight! Sending up prayers that you have a little sticky bean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stick embie stick!

    And btw, I only was introduced to BoYo yesterday, and I nearly peed my pants! LOL. Hope it was a joy and that you had a more definitive HPT!

    Appendages crossed!

    ReplyDelete