Tuesday, February 8, 2011

8dp3dt

POAS'd this morning. Stark fucking white. I've gone from the highest high (thinking I saw a second line at 5dp3dt) to the lowest low (realizing it was just a stupid evap line). Beta is tomorrow and I don't know how I'm going to handle getting the BFN but it's not going to be well. I might just stay home tomorrow. I can't keep putting myself through this. I don't know how much more I can take.

Fuck my life.


And who the fuck has found this post and my last post funny? You have a sick sense of humor.

14 comments:

  1. Hang in there! My BFP didn't come until 10dp5dt! I peed on plenty of white sticks before that. Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for a positive beta tomorrow for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, deep breaths. I am hoping you find yourself with a bfp tomorrow. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel about the same way as you right now. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there! I will be thinking of you tomorrow! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there! I will be hoping and praying for a BFP tomorrow for you! I am right there with you.. the two week wait is definitely a mind fuck! Thinking of you ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs and prayers coming your way....don't give up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will be thinking of you tomorrow... keep your chin up... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be watching out for you tomorrow and hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry Christa! I am hoping for better news tomorrow. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete