Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fun with Google Analytics Part One

I don't really have anything exciting to report except that the STEELERS JUST WON!! Woo hoo! I've been taking my Estrace for a few days and haven't had any issues with it. No blue discharge yet, thank God. Tomorrow I start my Doxycycline but that's about all that's going on right now.

So I thought I would share a bit of humor with you. You see, I have Google Analytics tied to my blog. It allows me to see where people are viewing my blog from and how they get here. And some of the Google searches that bring people to my blog are quite funny. Here are a few from the past few months.

"after iui i don't even bother with a pregnancy test" Good for you. So why are you Googling it?

"asshole husband infertility" Brandon found this one funny. I can imagine it's only because of this article I wrote when I was pregnant. I'd like to point out that he's no longer an asshole, though apparently some women out there are still dealing with asshole husbands.

"can working at a dealership make u infertile" I think you're reaching here. I don't think this counts as a real infertility diagnosis.

"can i vacuum seal unused ovulation predictor sticks and save them" What?! Why not just keep them in your bathroom cabinet?

"horseback riding doesn't cause infertility" It doesn't? Good to know

"i inseminate myself with a turkey baster and now i am spotting" I don't even know what to say about this.

"i'm infertile and i just want to be shitty to pregnant friends" This one was hilarious! I've felt the same way at times in my life, though it's more for pregnant acquaintances.

"infertile rage" Wow, am I really that angry all the time? Nah.....

"peeing on myself after a d&c" I don't know about anybody else but this did not happen to me. Though I almost did because after I woke up from the surgery the nurse wanted me to lay down until my husband showed up but I had to pee so had that she wheeled me over to the bathroom so I could waddle in and go pee.

"pencil eraser boobs" I don't even know what this means!

So there you have it. I'm thinking about doing a post like this every few months or so. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!! Those searches are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! Wow, interesting google searches for sure. And I can totally relate, FETs are boring. I have nothing new to report either, and I ended up blogging about moving into a new purse. Major snore!

    :)Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahaha that is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing at work and people are looking at me strangely!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO! I love the turkey baster one! It reminds me of that Kirsty Alley movie -Look Who's Talking! I saw it recently and thats how she "explains" how she got pregnant! Ahahahah! Gotta love 80's/ early 90's movies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, hysterical. Please please do this regularly. Because it rocks my world to see what people actually google. Holy hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog tonight, and I too have Google Analytics but you have opened my eyes to an even better use for it than I knew! Thanks! :)

    Kim @ www.americanmamacita.com

    ReplyDelete