Sunday, January 23, 2011

WW Weigh In Week Something or Other

I forgot what week this is. Week 7? 6? I'll go back and do the match. Anyway, so I weighed in this morning at 200.2 for a loss of exactly one pound. I did so well on my diet Monday through Thursday but Friday and Saturday were a complete flop. But I'm happy with my loss this week. Unfortunately I think I'm done exercising till after the 2WW so the next 3 or 4 weeks might be difficult in the weight loss department.

Today I'm bumping my Estrace up to 3 times a day which will suck. I had a system for the twice-a-day routine: Get up in the am, insert the pill, and go back to bed for at least an hour to let it dissolve. Then take my pill right before bed in the evening. I had hardly any mess when doing that routine. Now that I'll be taking an extra pill in the middle of the day (at work no less!) I'm sure my vagina will be turning into the Blue LaGoo. But it's all worth it in the end, right?

I've also been working on my itinerary for our upcoming trip to Ireland and I'll be posting an update on that soon. I hope we can buy our plane tickets this week but I'm waiting for the right flight to come along (at the right price of course). They seem to be hovering between $550 and $625 right now. I'm hoping to get our flights for less than $600 without having a 12 hour layover somewhere.

Other than that, not much going on right now!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! That's what its all about, 1 l-b at a time.

    We're working on our itinerary too, I am looking forward to seeing yours! It's crazy that we'll be there at the same time.

    Good luck with the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start my estrace this weekend! Got to love the little blue pill!

    You are going to have such a great trip!

    ReplyDelete