Monday, October 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

-We had our last homestudy appointment last Thursday, on our 4-year anniversary. Just waiting on one piece of paperwork (our WA background check) and then the homestudy will be complete and we can finally go active with our adoption agency. I'm still shooting for the end of October.
-I think once we go active I'll keep myself busy with various projects. I think I'll start with rereading Harry Potter. I love my HP.
- Speaking of Harry Potter, the last DVD comes out on 11/11/11. Looking forward to it but it's also a bittersweet time for me. I'll miss looking forward to the next book/movie.


- I got a free Downy Unstopables sample in the mail the other day and Brandon decided to use it. He didn't read the instructions before trying it out though. Perhaps the sample was intended for more than one use but he poured the whole thing in the wash. Now his jeans smell so strong it makes my eyes burn.
- I haven't watched one football game yet this season. Kicked Glee to the curb because they have a shitty way of portraying adoption. Replaced it with the new Pan Am show. Even Brandon watches it with me.
- My nursery furniture went on sale this weekend (10% off) but I wasn't ready to make that purchase just yet. Maybe I'll do it for Black Friday cause we'll be active with our agency by then.
- When it comes to Starbucks lattes, I'm definitely Team Peppermint Mocha. Pumpkin Spice sucks. Which team are you?

4 comments:

  1. Can you send me a new invite to your private blog? It says its now inactive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing your homestudy - how exciting that you can now start working actively with the adoption agency! And great news on the lactation consultant - your perseverance has paid off. You are getting ever closer to your goal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. private blog..I want an invite too. These private blogs are hard to follow though..I need a new system. You are too funny...stinky jeans..no fun. I hate voting. Not the picking the right person..just going into the area..standing in line and such. But the mail in sounds good. I try to vote, but it is hard...I normally do it when I am voting for a President.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm team pumpkin spice all the way baby!! =)

    ReplyDelete