Monday, October 3, 2011

Friendship Fundraiser Friday

The Lost Stork Foundation is still working hard to raise money for our grants but in the meantime we're started a Fundraiser Friday! If you're currently holding a fundraiser to help pay for infertility treatments or adoption we would be happy to promote that fundraiser every Friday. It can be an online auction, Etsy shop, garage sale or anything else. Check out the Lost Stork blog for more details. I've already added a couple fundraisers that I know of from my blog readers. And check back in a couple days to hear more about our upcoming raffle to celebrate National Adoption Awareness Month!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christa, I have an Etsy shop called Works of A.R.T. and all proceeds go to my IVF fund. If you go to my blog, there is a button for the shop in the right hand column.

    onemiracleatatime.etsy.com

    Thanks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's really cool that you're doing this...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete