Monday, April 11, 2011

Progress and Other Updates

What a difference a week makes. I feel that Brandon and I have come such a long long way since last week and our marriage is slowly starting to get back to where it once was. We're spending a lot more time together and really enjoying each moment. We traded in our XBOX for a Wii and we've been having fun playing the games together. I also got a Wii Fit board and I hope to do some home exercising on the days I'm not going to the gym (though I didn't appreciate how fat the game made my character look once it took my body measurements!). I've tried out all the games except the yoga and strength training, which I think I'll do tomorrow.

In other news, the Lost Stork Foundation is putting together an awesome raffle full of infertility-related products for National Infertility Awareness Week (April 24-30). We hope to get all the donations together and announce the specifics of the gift basket raffle in the next week. Meghan is also planning a huge yard sale on April 30th to support the Lost Stork Foundation. If you're living in the Saint Louis, MO area and would like to help out or donate some items for the yard sale please email her at info@loststorkfoundation.org. And as always the organization is still selling cookbooks! Check out the Lost Stork's blog or Facebook page for more information about upcoming events.

36 more days till Ireland! I can't believe it's just around the corner. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. My next blog giveaway is going to be something I bring back from Ireland so if you have any ideas of what you'd like to see for a prize, let me know! Besides Guinness or Bailey's Irish Cream of course :)

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you two are coming back together. I've been thinking about you and sending you my thoughts and prayers. Ireland will be here before we know it! I can't wait to get a pint with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you two are enjoying each other and things are moving in a positive direction for you. Just a word of advice-don't play the rowing with your husband on the Wii. Mine always ends up getting mad at me because I'm not rowing fast enough, rowing too fast, rowing on the wrong side, etc.... haha
    Joey
    http://thechildessmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled to hear things are looking up in your relationship. It is amazing how a week or even a day can make things better. I think we all move through IF at different paces and when one is ahead of the other, a blow up is bound to happen.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so so happy to read this update!!

    But for the give away after Ireland I would not recommend you buy here Baileys!!! It's sooooooo much more expensive than anywhere else!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to read this! Keep spending quality time together! I can't believe your trip is so soon! You will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous you are going to ireland! Have a fantastic time. Can you bring back an irishman?

    ReplyDelete