Friday, October 1, 2010

6dp3dt

Today is 6 days past my 3-day transfer. My family is visiting and so I didn't get to spend much time relaxing earlier this week. We did a lot of walking around Mystic, CT and New York City but now the weather has cut into our plans for the rest of the week so I've been taking it easy. We might go back to NYC on Saturday but we won't do as much walking.

Other than my super sore boobs, which seems to get worse every day, I've got no symptoms at all. No cramping, no spotting, no tiredness. At 5dp3dt last IVF I had the tiredness and spotting and at 7dp3dt I had the cramping. I remember that all those symptoms were so reassuring that I was pregnant. This time there's nothing, and that's very discouraging. I know the sore boobs are from the Endometrin so I can't pretend that's a pregnancy symptom. I'll probably start to POAS tomorrow to see if anything shows up but I'm not feeling too optimistic right now. I really wish I hadn't had visitors during this week. I think I should have relaxed more those first few days. But what's done is done and I can only hope for that elusive BFP even though there's nothing I can do to change the outcome right now.

8 comments:

  1. Its too early to know either way. You are right, what is done is done and hopefully those embryos are thriving in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too early to know sweetie. I can't believe it's been 6 days already! Keep yourself distracted, okay? HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa, remember that every cycle is different and it's too early... way too early to feel anything that points for sure to pregnancy. Hang in there and remember that very active people get pregnant and carry to term, so visiting with family and enjoying life was probably the ebst thing to do to keep your spirits up and try to be "normal." Thinking of you!!! When is your beta??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else. I'm also going to add that the only symptoms I had at 12dpo (when I got my bfp this time) was a complete lack of pms symptoms. No symptoms can be a symptom in itself.

    Holding onto hope for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christa, I'm thinking of you, sending tons of positive vibes, and I'm keeping everything crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay positive Christa! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no symptoms other than cramping and thought for sure the cycle was a bust and I was about to start AF. Well you know how that turned out! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete