Friday, May 7, 2010

Weight Gain Update Week Three: Moving

Yea, notice I put weight gain instead of weight loss. Cause I have yet another one this week. But it's pretty much my fault. After last week's frustrations I rebelled a bit and didn't follow my diet at all. After Tuesday we were living off snack foods and Subway. The only exercise I've done this week is cleaning the house. My weigh-in? 198.9 pounds. That sucks monkey balls. But I'm not too worried about it. After all I think it's been 2 or 3 days since I last pooped and I was weighing about 194.9 earlier this week. So maybe my weigh-in was just on a bad day.

On other notes I got my period this week. That's pretty significant considering I can't remember the last time I got a natural period. I believe its been over a year. I was told I should get it 6-8 weeks after the D&C but didn't really pay attention because I thought it only applied to women who actually got periods. But I was proven wrong and now its here. I wonder if I'll ever see it again.

I questioned the doctor about the lack of the MTHFR test on my panel. I emailed Nurse D at Womack and then left a message at Madigan. Madigan responded first, saying they didn't think my history warranted the test. But when Nurse D emailed me back she attached a letter saying to get all the tests done in my previous post along with the MTHFR test and a chromosome analysis for both Brandon and I. The problem with that is it will have to wait until we get to Connecticut. But I hope to at least get the results from the other tests next week.

Well I better get going. We have to check out of the hotel room and run a few more errands before leaving Washington for good. I'll definitely miss this place.

2 comments:

  1. Yes...I bet you can poop out like 10 lbs of weight! But seriously..don't you feel like you've lost weight after you poop? I do!

    Congrats on getting your period back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Suck. Weight gain when you are working so hard to lose sucks balls for sure!
    Try not to be discouraged! Keep it up! And remember, you started your period, so there is always some extra bloating and gain with that!

    Good luck on your move! I miss Washington a little bit too! Surprisingly. LoL

    ReplyDelete