Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miscellaneous Updates

My life has been fairly boring recently (thank God) but I do have a few updates I'd like to share.

When I wrote about my new money-making schemes I had promised to update everybody on how it went. For the InfoLinks I had 29 clicks within 14 days and made $3.24 from that. For Associated Content I wrote 4 articles and received $9.12, plus I'm continuing to make money for every 1,000 article views. Not bad for just a few minutes of work, we'll see if April brings in more money.

About the sperm storage issue, it turns out the husband misunderstood the paper he signed (go figure). He went in this past weekend to sign a release form or whatever so they can destroy his crappy sperm and they only charged us $175 instead of $350. I wasn't too happy about paying but it was better than the full amount.

It looks like we'll be moving out of WA around May 6th and I haven't packed a thing. I heard the military movers will pack everything for us but I still want to get my clothes and family valuables packed up in my car. They can pack the rest. We need to apply for an apartment, schedule a day for the movers to come and give our notice to our current housing. Lots to do in so little time but that's what we get for procrastinating!

5 comments:

  1. PCSing is just so stressful! Good luck with it all. Any questions don't be afraid to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good negotiatin on the stoarge fee. At least you did not have to pay the full amount.

    The movers will pack EVERYTHING...do not forget to keep out your cable box and modem (if you got it from your cable provider)...it is costly if you do not return them. We had to pay for them and then send them back once we dug them out of the moving boxes!

    You can do it! I turned around a move 1 1/2 weeks after getting our orders(and finding out we were going to FL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you luck with your move! I moved cross-country from Seattle to NYC... what an adventure.

    ReplyDelete