Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HELP!!

I'm fuming right now, too pissed to write about how our homestudy visit and ultrasound appointment went. I discovered today that Oso ripped up the precious hedgehog toy that I purchased in Ireland for our future child. I calmed down enough to Google the toy and found the manufacturer. Unfortunately they don't ship to the US, only the UK mainland!! Now I'm back to being pissed. Sooo if there's anyone living in the UK who would be willing to buy this Mothercare toy for me and then ship to my address, I would be forever grateful. I've got Paypal set up so I can prepay for this toy as well.

4 comments:

  1. Ack! I'm not in the UK but that would have pissed me off too! Hope everything went ok with the homestudy and ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My former next door neighbor PCSed to England. If you don't find anyone else, send me an email and I'll give you her info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in the UK and there is a mothercare at the end of my road. I will be happy to post it for you. My email is Danielle.celestin at gmail com

    *hugs* don't stress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear someone can help you out. Also... I saw you on the forum the other day for our agency. ;) I call myself jjcrisp on there. I hope the home study went well! I still love the agency but am starting to freak a teensy bit as the # of adoptive parents keeps going up and up and the number of adoptions has slowed. Ack. It's always something. Hopefully that gets taken care of by the time you are guys are signed on. :)

    ReplyDelete