Monday, September 20, 2010

Triggering Tonight!

My e2 is at 3,574 so I'm triggering tonight at 10:30. Dr P scanned me today. He scans much differently than the u/s tech. He sort of picks and chooses the follicles he wants to measure, and only measures those follicles that are most closely grouped together. He also doesn't measure each follicle two ways, just the long way. So today's measurement probably isn't as accurate as it would be had the u/s tech done it. Dr. P measured 14 follicles that ranged from 14-18mm. Only one was 14mm and one was 18mm so the majority were 15-17. I thought perhaps those measurements were a little small for triggering but after looking at my last IVF and seeing that I had a bunch of 13's and 14's at trigger time I felt alot better. But I should get going because Susanne and Brandon are BITCHING to go to Carrabba's so I better get dressed! But before I go, I'll leave a few pictures up from our "IVF party" today. Joan the Fertility Unicorn decided to join!

9 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Christa! I'm so excited for you and Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I am so excited for you too! I can't wait to hear your next report! And it sounds like you are having FUN too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOHOOO!!! Yay! I can't wait to hear how your ER goes! Best of luck.

    PS: I LURVE Dr P and wish he was going to do my next IVF. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Wednesday! Loved the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cake! Good Luck and Ill say some prayers, I have many to give!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck triggering!!!Cannot wait to hear the results of your ER!! Keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy trigger!!! Don't worry too much about the numbers (I sooo know it's almost impossible!) and I'm thinking of you, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cake!! It's so cute. Good luck with the trigger & ER.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you guy are having fun! Happy Trigger tonight!

    ReplyDelete