Friday, September 24, 2010

Embie Growth Day 2

6 of the 7 embryos are still growing. Last time I had all 10 make it from Day 1 to Day 2, but then 5 arrested overnight and a sixth was getting ready to arrest. My 4 remaining embryos were 4-cell and 6-cell. I asked Dr. P what my leftover embryos looked like today and he said they had all "cleaved" and mentioned that they were in the 4-cell stage. I'm not sure if they're all like that or some of them and I'm also not sure what that means as I haven't gotten the chance to Google it. I'm hoping it's a positive thing and that I'll have some 8-cell embryos for tomorrow's transfer. My appt is at 10:25 am. My mom and grandmother will be coming up tomorrow night to follow us home and they'll be staying with us for a week. At this point I'm just hoping for 2 embryos tomorrow and anything above that will be icing on the cake.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to great news tomorrow!So far, so good sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great news tomorrow. I am just sue in my heart. Love, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP!! I know that this is hard honey, but stop comparing last cycle. You have got to start thinking positive. I am thinking about you and hope all goes well today! HUGS and Unicorn Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete