Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thanks to all the bloggers out there

Over the past few weeks I've been catching up on all the blogs I follow and I just want to say that I'm so thankful that there are people out there who share their story. I follow bloggers who are going through IUI and IVF, who have gone through IVF (successfully and not) and even bloggers who have chosen to adopt. Each one of them is a blessing for me. It shows me that there is always hope and that the end result is so worth it. In the end we all will end up parents, just by different means. It's nice to read about other people's journeys as I go through all this infertility heartache and realize that I'm not alone. Thank you all!!

2 comments:

  1. The Blogger world has helped me remember that I am never alone. It is so easy to get caught up in your own TTC frustration and grief that you start to feel alone. I have met so many amazing, courageous women on here that help remind me that you just have to dust yourself off and keep on keeping on. Eyes on the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christa, thanks for joining my blog!! I can see we'll be really close cycle buddies, I'll keep an eye on you my friend and of course I wish you all the very best for 2010. love, Fran

    ReplyDelete