Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Back

Hey ladies, I'm just posting a quick note to say that I'm back from Ireland! It was an exhausting trip and afterward Brandon and I agreed to keep our future vacations to 10 days or less. Anything longer than that and it kinda wears on us and we get a little homesick. Maybe we're just getting old. We also decided that our next big vacation (if we don't have kids) would NOT be an adventure but a relaxing vacation on the beach somewhere. Maybe Indonesia. But that is very far into the future and we're not making plans for that anytime soon. Our next vacation will be at the end of July for my 30th birthday. I'm going to Orlando to see family and of course the Harry Potter theme park!

For now I'm going to be posting all about our trip in three separate posts with the last post discussing my Ireland giveaway! I hope to have the first post up by tomorrow.

On a completely unrelated note, for the Womack ladies who go to Dr. P for fertility treatments, he's putting together a book of our personal stories. If you're interested in sharing your journey of infertility please email it to ourparkerjourneys@gmail.com. I'm not sure if I'm going to include my story unless it turns out to be a successful one. I doubt anyone wants to hear the long journey of 2 IVF's and 2-3 FET's and no pregnancy to show for it lol

3 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you and Brandon! I look forward to read how it all went!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great time!

    and btw--i think people need to hear your story, even if that is the outcome (which hopefully for you, it isn't). just my two cents though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a fun (but sounds like exhausting) time! I agree with EBC, you should tell your story, because someone else out there will be able to relate. I still share my story, and I don't have a happy ending yet, and I've been told that it's helped people. Just my 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete