Friday, October 2, 2009

14dpiui

And I got a BFN. On top of that, AF came last night, lucky me. She decided to show up at the gym while I was doing a serious power workout. I don't know what happened last night but somehow my jaw felt so sore and tight like I had been clenching my teeth for an hour. That in turn made my ears hurt which made my head hurt. I almost felt like throwing up but I kept pushing through the workout. Then my back started killing me. I thought it was because I had been working out longer than I usually do so I just ignored it. Turns out it was AF just paying a visit. I will never ever work out again when my period is about to show up. As for the IF part of this, I'm getting all my tests ready for a January IVF cycle but things still aren't finalized. So we'll see how this all plays out over the next couple months.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! Not that AF is fun anyways, but she particualry sucks if you're TTC!!! It's a horrable announcement that "You're not pregnant"... sorry again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will join us on our new blog
    http://chadandamberwallace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete