Sunday, September 20, 2009

In the 2ww

Well I never made it to my ultrasound appointment on Friday. I had been taking OPK's this week and I took two on Thursday, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The afternoon OPK turned up positive (I use the digital ones) so I called up the nurse. She scheduled me for my IUI at 1:30 on Friday. I was a bit nervous about the procedure because the last time was so incredibly painful for me. This time, however, I didn't feel a thing! It was just like getting a regular exam. I did start to get some cramps a few hours later though, so I've just been lying on the couch this weekend and taking it easy. I'm going to try and not think about it for the next two weeks. I have so many things to look forward to. I'm getting my hair done in a week (going from blond to brunette again), I'm going whale watching in two weeks and I'm going to NC in three weeks to visit my friends and my new nephew. That's more than enough to keep a girl busy!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you! Well wishes, thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed that this is it!

    ReplyDelete