Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let's get this show on the road

I should be thoroughly bummed that I got a BFN last month but I'm not really. I'm chugging right along, getting my tests done for the January IVF. Yesterday I went in to have some blood drawn for a variety of tests. They ended up taking TWELVE tubes!! I felt like my arm had been sucked dry. This Thursday I have to go to Madigan for a saline sonogram. I hear it's not as bad as an HSG so I'm not too worried about it. Then Thursday night I board a red-eye flight for NC. I'm going to visit my sister and her new baby and also visit a bunch of friends. I'm really looking forward to it, even though 4 days isn't nearly long enough of a vacation. But Cancun is right around the corner and I'll be spending 7 days alone with my husband. I can't wait until he comes home, deployments never get any easier. Oh, and it's our two-year anniversary today.

No comments:

Post a Comment