Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ICLW Welcome!!

Hello to everyone from International Comment Leaving Week! First, a few introductions.  My name is Christa and my husband's name is Brandon.  We're a military family who has been through it all when it comes to fertility treatments (2 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 3 FET's and a partridge in a pear tree), had one miscarriage, started domestic adoption, quit domestic adoption and then got a surprise match in early November.  Our daughter C was born on January 5th.  We are head over heels in love with this little girl!  I'm excited to see how this blog started out as an infertility blog and finally evolved into an open adoption parenting blog.  I do have a private adoption blog but unfortunately it's run out of spaces for readers in the past week.  It's been forever since I've participated in an ICLW so I'm really looking forward to seeing some new faces.  Please make yourself at home!

11 comments:

  1. Love that you adopted. We just started talking about it, but we also haven't tried the IVF procedures yet and I think adoption would be our last route. My husband has always wanted to adopt. Since he was a teenager, if you can believe it!?
    I look forward to following you~ HAppy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your headline and title! How cute is that!?!! Congrats on your little girl. That is very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from ICLW.
    Congrats on your little girl. Adoption is definitely on our radar. We always thought/hoped we would have a biological child and also adopt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from ICLW! Congratulations on your new little girl! I remember stopping by your blog quite a few months ago so it's great to see how things have changed since then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy ICLW! Glad to see you back on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! #29 on the list. This is my first ICLW. Glad you are getting back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from ICLW! I am so glad to have found your blog! We too are a military family that has tried IUI and we are beginning our journey into adoption. It's so good to know stories with a "happy ending" so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi from iclw! congrats your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats on your little girl - how exciting!

    Visiting from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've followed your blog for a while, so happy you made it to parenthood!
    We just started the process of an international adoption of a special needs child.

    TheBuhmanBunch.blogspot.com

    Haley

    ReplyDelete