Friday, December 28, 2012

One Day More!

Kudos to the person who recognizes the movie reference I made in my post title. Anyway, tomorrow is Baby Girl's due date and she appears to be content staying put. We heard from M' social worker yesterday and she said that M is more than ready to have this baby but she's not in labor yet.  So we wait some more.  In the meantime, there's a post up on the private blog for you to read.  Brandon and I are trying to stay busy but it gets harder by the day.  We've been to the movies and out to eat twice in the past few weeks and you can only go shopping so many times before your wallet protests.  So I think we're going to spend the next few days going crazy at home.  I seriously hope this baby comes soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted an update as I was about to check on you by mail! It won't be long now Christa, so so exciting! Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you. Can you send me a link to your private blog please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from ICLW(even though it's over)! Congrats on your bundle of joy that is due so soon!

    ReplyDelete