Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crazy is my middle name

Brandon is coming home soon. Very very soon. Hopefully in time for my ovulation, which today is cd12 for me. But he has one last stop in a port that I've never been to before. I can't mention where it is at this point but after it's all said and done, I'll be able to post pictures and you can pretty much figure it out on your own. Since this will be his last deployment for 3+ years, I have decided to book a flight to said port. I'll only be there for two short nights and I emailed my husband about it AFTER I had already booked the flight. Now I can only hope that he won't have duty during the time that I'm there. My co-workers and friends think I'm crazy, and I don't exactly deny it. Spending $700 to go see my husband for 2 days when he's coming home so soon doesn't make sense. But at least we'll get to have some baby-making sex just in case he doesn't make it home in time for the big "O". And I get a mini-vacation out of the deal, what's not to love?? At least that's what I'm telling myself....till I have to pay the credit card bill

No comments:

Post a Comment