Thursday, October 10, 2013

Not One But Two.....

Milestones! Teeth! Blog posts in one week!

Yesterday I saw them, two little white dots on the bottom of C's gums.  I couldn't feel anything but decided I would keep an eye on them.  This morning I felt her gums with my finger and felt it!  A sharp little tooth had broken through!  Though it's no more visible than it was yesterday.  I expect its neighbor will arrive any day now.

And now here's a little video of C's other milestone which she accomplished on Tuesday and is now her favorite thing to do.



4 comments:

  1. I love your story... miracles happen every day. Charlotte is adorable, and so lucky to have you guys for parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story... miracles happen every day. Charlotte is beautiful and so lucky to have you guys as parents.

    ReplyDelete