Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Adoption Day!

C legally became a member of our family on September 25th! I would have posted about it sooner but she and I both woke up with a cold on the morning of her finalization and we have family members visiting from out of town so things have been a little hectic.  My friend Suzanne attended the finalization and took some family photos which I will post in a couple weeks.  But for now I will flood you with some recent pictures of Ce, now that we're allowed to share them publicly.

Happy Adoption Day Stinkydoodle!











4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Congratulations on finalization. What a huge milestone!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! What a day to celebrate!!!

    I love the picture of her passed out in the exasauser. We have the same photo of our baby C! Cant wait to see your family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable and all yours! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete