Monday, June 24, 2013

Cute Clothes Galore!

I am officially addicted to this thredUP site now. They have the absolute cutest clothes on there for C. I wanted to share a few that I bought for her recently.
 
 
They're all 18-24 months so she can't wear any till next year but I'm still so excited for when she'll be able to fit into them.  She is going to be one cute kid!!  I didn't pay more than $5.50 for any of the outfits I bought.  In fact the skirt was only $3.99.  I can get cheaper prices at Goodwill but it's very hit-or-miss at that place.  Sometimes I'll find lots of great things and other times I won't be able to find anything in her size.  I'm debating about whether to order anything for myself.  I prefer to try my clothes on before I buy because things seem to never look good on me.  Though hopefully in a few months I'll be needing a new wardrobe.  I've already lost 3 pounds for the Healthywage challenge and 6 pounds have been shed from my all-time highest weight.  Let's hope we keep rolling downhill on those numbers :)




No comments:

Post a Comment