Thursday, February 11, 2010

Show and Tell: Infertility Witch Doctor

For this week's Show and Tell post I want to share an eBay advertisement that a fellow cycle buddy showed me. This witch claims that for only $12 she can cast a white magic spell on you that will help you with your fertility woes. You can even conceive twins! You mean to tell me I could have saved thousands of dollars in fertility treatments and gotten a simple spell cast on me to cure my infertility? Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! This sounds totally legit, right? I mean, she offers a guarantee (notice she doesn't say money-back guarantee) and she's got 100% positive feedback. So what could possibly go wrong? Maybe just the fact that her voodoo could turn your future kids into frogs but for $12 the risk is totally worth it! And I bet she makes a ton of money.

10 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. And outrageous. Did you buy one? Because I just clicked over from LFCA, which said you had a great first beta!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! One of my IF friends always said IF treatments seemed a bit like voodoo magic...but this is so much cheaper than my RE! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny. You should submit it onto Leno's "Sold or Not Sold" piece. Did anyone actually buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The advertisement was blocked. Maybe she sensed that I was only snooping and not buying ? :)
    I love your note to friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's too late because I already cast a spell for you from afar...and totally for free! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try it again. The listing ended and was relisted. Maybe that was it

    ReplyDelete
  7. The babies will only become frogs if your check bounces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwahahahaha, that is freakin' hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahah! What is she doing on Ebay, she should be on national TV! ;)

    ReplyDelete